Forum > Topic Details

by (Posts: 0) » about 55 years ago

(1) Answer(s)

by chloe Watson (Posts: 2) » about 1 month ago

Thanks for sharing your insights about the medication and it was really interesting. I myself have consumed kamagra chewable tablets and they were really effective. Before starting the medication, my doctor advised me that drinking alcohol with this medication might temporarily impede erections. Also, I was advised that alcohol can minimize the effects of these sildenafil chewables. I took his advice seriously and to be sure about it, I also have referred to articles and discussions on the internet regarding alcohol consumption with sildenafil tables, chewables, oral jellies, etc. People have shared their terrible encounters and took caution while consuming this medication. To shed light on my experience with kamagra chewable tablets, it has been amazing! My partner and I have been struggling to find that ‘it’ moment in bed for the past couple of months. We talked it out to each other, discussed it with a counselor and finally, I got diagnosed with ED. Initially, I was embarrassed about my situation, however, my partner really supported me through thick and thin. She handled the situation with utmost patience, and with the help of this medication and my partner’s support, I have regained confidence in bed. https://www.thelotusbiotech.com/product/kamagra-100mg-chewable-sildenafil-tablets/